The Great Add On challenge of 2022 was such a success, we decided to bring it back for for 2023! Being able to add on to your original log is such a vital talent for carvers. It improves the quality, gives you a bigger canvas, and amazes the audience. For your entry in this competition, submit your best pieces that you added on to your original log.
The Professional division is recommended for
- Full time carvers
- Carvers that have won multiple GCA Amateur competitions
- Carvers that have been carving for over 2 full years
The Pro division is more strict with each competition theme. Make sure that you are within the bounds of each one.
* please note, once you win a GCA competition in the professional division, you may not enter a competition in the Semi-Pro division
In addition to our regular competition rules,
- Whether you use glue, screws, or tongue and groove, its all allowed in this competition. Just make sure you make that log bigger and better!
- You do not have to submit a piece that is carved specifically for this competition.
- If you have additional questions, please contact us